Tulsa college students can be working from dwelling resulting from climate circumstances, the vote remains to be pending – 102.three KRMG
TULSA, okla. – The Tulsa Public School District announced that students will be working from home on Tuesday due to the inclement weather.
The current weather forecasts call for intermittent precipitation, freezing temperatures and ice formation.
Schedule changes for Tuesday February 9th
For parents of Tulsa Public Schools
- Distance learning plans for students will continue as planned
- All sporting events on the district evening are canceled.
- Care and Connect service times will be canceled.
- All grab-and-go restaurants will be closed and Mobile Meals bus routes will not operate.
For Tulsa voters
- The district is working with Tulsa County Electoral Bureau to ensure school polling stations are open and ready for voters tomorrow from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
For team members at Tulsa Public Schools
- All school campuses and district offices will be closed on Tuesday, February 9th. All teachers will be teaching remotely (from home) tomorrow, and distance learning plans for students will continue as planned. All school-based teachers (assistant teachers, paraprofessionals, interpreters, etc.) and school-based front office workers can work from home if they are able to. Anyone in the district who can do this works remotely. Support professionals who cannot work remotely should contact their supervisors or managers to take advantage of the vacation time available.
- All employees who perform essential functions – including enrollment, care, child feeding, and transportation – receive further instructions from their managers and supervisors. However, you should be ready to report to work. If you work in a place that supports state elections tomorrow, your supervisor or manager can give you more information
For more information on how we make decisions about bad weather closings, delays, and schedule adjustments, please visit www.tulsaschools.org/weather