By: Hyatt Place | 0 shares 74 reads
The 103 room Hyatt Place hotel is located in the heart of downtown Tulsa
December 21, 2020 // Franchising.com // TULSA, Okla. – Hyatt Place Tulsa / Downtown announced its official opening. The new hotel is the first Hyatt Place hotel in downtown Tulsa and the second within city limits to join the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South / Medical Center. The new hotel offers the intuitive Hyatt Place branded design, casual atmosphere and convenient amenities such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour dining.
The 103-room hotel is conveniently located in the historic Boston Building, which was completed in 1967 and previously served as the home of the Home Federal Savings and Loan Association. The 14-story hotel features the intuitive design of the Hyatt Place brand and offers business and leisure travelers an open, beautiful concept in the heart of downtown Tulsa.
“As Tulsa continues to grow and thrive, we are excited to be part of the dynamic with the opening of our centrally located hotel just steps from the city,” said Julie Shreve, general manager of Hyatt Place Tulsa / Downtown. “With our elegantly designed social spaces and spacious guest rooms with city views, our multitasking guests at Hyatt Place Tulsa / Downtown can easily get what they need to do.”
“Today’s openings of Hyatt Place Tulsa / Downtown and Hyatt House LA-University / Medical Center represent a significant milestone for Hyatt’s select service portfolio as 500 Hyatt Place and Hyatt House branded hotels are now open worldwide,” said Jim Tierney, Senior Vice President, Development and Owner Relations, Hyatt.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are based on listening and care, Hyatt Place Tulsa / Downtown combines style, innovation and 24-hour convenience to provide an easy-to-navigate experience for today’s multitasking traveler. The hotel is just a short walk from downtown hotspots and attractions, including the BOK Center, Cox Convention Center, Tulsa Performing Arts Center and Tulsa Art Deco Museum, plus many fantastic restaurants and more.
The Hyatt Place Tulsa / Downtown offers:
- 103 spacious guest rooms With space to sleep, work and relax as well as a comfortable sofa bed in most of the rooms
- Breakfast bar With warm breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel-cut oatmeal, Greek yoghurt and much more
- The market Serve freshly prepared meals at any time of the day or night
- The bar With coffee specialties and premium beers as well as wines and cocktails
- Demand program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free wifi throughout the hotel and in the rooms
- Function rooms offer flexible, high-tech meeting / event space including the mezzanine on the 2nd floor and the beautiful View Gallery and function room on the 14th floor with breathtaking views of downtown Tulsa.
- Fitness center with cardio machines with LCD touchscreen
“Downtown Tulsa is vibrant, full of friendly people and beautiful architecture, and an ever-growing list of great places to visit and experience,” said Sunny Patel, CEO of 3S Hotels Group, which owns the hotel. “We are confident that this latest Tulsa hotel offering will exceed guests’ expectations by providing everything they need while visiting the area.”
For convenience, the term “Hyatt” is used in this version to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and / or one or more of its subsidiaries.
SOURCE Hyatt Place
Comments powered by